This is my personal opinion on anime. 🙂
10. Sailor Moon- This is at number 10 because it’s basically just the same thing every episode, there’s really no character growth in the characters until the very later episodes. However, it does give me a sense of nostalgia as I watched it as a child. It also makes me want to go out and help people.
9. Inuyasha- Same thing as Sailor Moon. It does have amazing action and a good plot to it.
8. Puella Magi Madoka Magica- This is a very good anime with a great plot. Some of the characters have development, most do not. It has some sad parts as well. It has an amazing plot twist! It however, does not have very smart characters.
7. Black Butler- This anime has well-rounded characters, but hardly any of them has any development. Ciel, the main character, relies on his demon butler way too much, but it does have a very good plot that could be confusing until halfway through season 2.
6. Case Closed- Very good characters, but most of them are just annoying. It has basically the same plot every episode; some of the characters are dumb downed compared to the main character, Jimmy/Conan.
5. Fairy Tail- This is by far one of the best. It has amazing characters who do grow a little throughout the series. It has very good multiple plot twists and just plot in general, each character has their own goals. The filler episodes are kind of boring, but makes sense because it has so many episodes.
It has very good action, much better than Inuyasha. Plus, there’s a lot of different types of magic.
4. Ultimate Otaku Teacher- First and foremost, he has crazy names for students, such as Facepunch, Options, Potatoes, Cyborg, etc. THE REFERENCES!! Such as: Legend of Zelda, F-Zero, Case Closed, Attack on Titan, etc. He has… very interesting teaching methods, but they do always end up teaching good morals and life lessons. Although, he is way too obsessed with anime.
3. Tokyo Ghoul- This anime has very good characters with back stories, but not much character growth until the last episode in Season 1. It is also a little slow-paced, but has some action that is good, but not too much. It is definitely not for the faint of heart, or the squeamish.
2. Death Note- This anime has some of the best characters of all, but only 1 character has growth and not in a good way. You get attached to most of the characters, and then they might die, kind of like Game of Thrones! One of the best cat and mouse games. The shinigami, gods of death, are so awesome and they sometimes have more personality than some of the humans. Oh, and Misa. She is easily the most annoying as fuck anime characters ever.
ATTACK ON TITAN- This anime is by far my favorite of all time. It has so much action and it is actually fantastic! It has the best characters I have ever seen and they all have character development, which is rare. If any characters ever define badassery, it’s Levi and Mikasa. The pace of this anime is very good, not too fast and not too slow and the plot and multiple plot twists are so awesome! However, along with Tokyo Ghoul, it’s not for the faint of heart or squeamish. The Titans could also cause nightmares, if you get those easily, so it’s definitely not for kids. It plays with your emotions so many times. The first season is so good and I recommend it to almost everyone. Also, season 2 will be coming in February, subbed of course.
And that is my Top 10 Favorite Anime. This is of course my opinion and I haven’t seen all anime, but if you want to, you can recommend some and I’ll check them out and do reviews on them. 🙂 Thanks!
© Mollie Maxine